Full work history available on my Linkedin profile.
AMCON Labs / Jr. Software Developer
2016 – PRESENT, St. Louis MO
- Maintain Eyecare Professional E-Commerce Website (Amcon)
- Updated frontend and backend to show featured and discounted items using SQL and Stored Procedures to read effective dated records in a MS SQL Server database.
- Updated frontend HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap and backend SQL and Stored Procedures to show curated list of products for easy order flow.
- Resulted in new all time high traffic
- Maintain B2B E-Commerce Website (Jaos)
- Worked with business liaisons to customize product pages
- Created and updated SQL and Stored Procedures for custom ordering rules and approval processes
- Created inventory tracking using SQL and Stored Procedures to check materials on hand during the checkout process.
- Onboarded 4 business clients totaling over $1m sales per month
- Generate Sales and Marketing Reports
- Measure promo code impact using SQL to create Ad-Hoc queries of order history information.
- Create excel documents with query results for sales and marketing team analysis.
- Upgraded Amcon and Jaos website to responsive design
- Led upgrade of Amcon and Jaos website to modern responsive design using bootstrap enabling mobile and tablet usage.
- Resulted in new customer acquisition by enabling mobile device ordering
- Inventory Tracking Software
- Track materials on hand before and after sales
- Resulted in reduction of expired inventory waste